Our packaging plant and our customized services
Always ready for custom-tailored ideas!
Having a comprehensive range of facilities and equipment is essential for flexibility. Our packaging plant was built from scratch in 2011, and is one of the most modern of its kind in northern Germany. We have excellent facilities for creating one-off packaging solutions, for storing goods in the appropriate manner, and for providing the highly specialized services our customers sometimes require. And to keep you on the safe side we can arrange cargo-insurance cover. Better safe than sorry!
Key features of our state-of-the-art packaging plant:
- Our premises are completely fenced in, and are protected by an alarm system that features high-definition security cameras.
- We have a production centre for the manufacture of customized packaging solutions.
- We have two heated packaging halls, each equipped with two 16-ton cranes that can be operated in tandem to lift consignments directly onto and off trailers or containers (i.e. without backup from additional mobile cranes). Operating in tandem, the cranes can lift loads weighing up to 32 tonnes and measuring up to 45 metres in length.
- Our 5,000 m² warehouse has 4,500 m² of storage space and 10,000 pallet slots.
- The grounds are asphalted, and all the halls and warehouses are fully accessible by motor vehicles.
- Stowing of containers is possible both indoors and outdoors.
- We have forklift trucks with lifting capacities of up to 3 tons, 4.5 tons, 8.5 tons and 16 tons
- Two ramps are available for the loading and unloading of palletized goods and box trailers.
- We can obtain very good cargo-insurance cover for you – just in case!
On top of that, we offer the following special services:
- If you have no transport- or warehouse-insurance, we will be pleased to provide you with an offer.
- We can provide specialized packaging solutions for particularly sensitive items, such as switchgear cabinets. So-called floating packaging will keep high-value items very well protected. In addition, we carry out careful checks to ensure the packaging being considered for containerized transport is
- On 01.07.2016, the SOLAS regulations for verifying the gross mass of packed containers came into force. With our carefully thought-through solutions, you can be sure that your containers will never be left standing on the quayside!